One mitt ready to assemble!

I have ends to weave in and I need to attach the top to the mitt – I did 25 rows instead of the 21 as the pattern stated, because I wanted it to overlap the hand a bit more, for extra warmth. I also added a “mouth” or slit to the thumb, so it can be flipped back as well.

I had Andy, one of my roommates, try it on, since he’s a boy & has bigger hands than I do. This is the difficulty of making a fitted item for someone 10hrs away. But I’m happy with how it’s turned out.

I watched a lot on Netflix today, including several eps of Cake Boss. I’m so craving cake with ganache it isn’t funny.
Blackberry

Kristin Moran
DreamSpun Fiber Arts

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s